Standard warranty conditions
The ICAR standard warranty period for Power Factor Correction Systems is 12 months from the date of delivery. The warranty is ex-works (return transportation costs at customer charge). In case of products affected by proven congenital defects, and claimed within the term of warranty, ICAR will provide replacement parts or reparation at his works.
The warranty will be invalidated if the defect is due to:
- An incorrect choice of product.
- Use beyond the performance limits as stated in the ICAR catalogues and manuals.
- Natural events (lightning, storms etc.).
- Shock or damage in transit, which must be reported to the Transport Company and clearly marked on the delivery note.
- Ampering, replacement of components, setup modification, not endorsed changes.